Broccoli, Rocket & Blue Cheese Soup
30 ml butter
1 onion, chopped
350 g broccoli
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 large grated potato
100 g crumbled blue cheese (I use Simonzola)
1 litre chicken stock
1 packet wild rocket
150 ml cream
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Saute the onion and garlic in butter
- Add Broccoli and cook for a few minutes
- Add the potato and stock and boil until the vegetables are tender (+/- 10 Minutes)
- Add the fresh rocket to the cooked soup.
- Puree until smooth, heat through and add the cream and the blue cheese
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Do not boil again.
- Serve with some more crumbled blue cheese and rocket leaves.